APSC + UPSC GS Foundation
Learn From The Selected
What is BASIC Foundation?
UPSC in its PYQs has highlighted that students need to have a strong foundation. Hence, Tarun IAS has come up with a BASIC Foundation course that will help students cover NCERTs in an efficient and timely manner.
Importance of NCERT
- NCERT books provide a strong foundation in various subjects, helping candidates build a clear understanding of basic concepts, which is crucial for answering both Preliminary and Mains examination questions.
- The content of NCERT textbooks aligns closely with the UPSC syllabus, ensuring that candidates cover essential topics and themes required for the examination.
- NCERT books are known for their clear language and systematic presentation of topics. This helps candidates improve their communication skills and learn how to present information logically, essential for the written stages of the UPSC exam.
- NCERT textbooks often provide historical, social, economic, and political perspectives, aligning with the multidimensional nature of questions asked in UPSC exams.
- NCERT content is consistent across different states and education boards in India, ensuring uniformity in the foundational knowledge available to aspirants from diverse backgrounds.Many questions in the Preliminary Examination (Paper I) are directly or indirectly based on concepts covered in NCERT textbooks. Hence, they serve as a primary source for Prelims preparation.
- Learn from the selected officers. An IAS, IPS, and IRS officer as your faculty to help you understand NCERTs from an exam point of view.
- Under BASIC Foundation, an aspirant will have 200+ hours of class that will cover subjects like:
- Science & Technology
- This course will cover both new as well as old NCERTs from class 6th to 12th.
- 500+ MCQs after completion of every subject for better revision which is followed by mentorship.
- Mentorship will be conducted by selected officers.
- This course will be available online as well as in recorded mode with unlimited watch hours.