Headlines of The Day from The Hindu Newspaper :
- Shah lands in Manipur to initiate peace measures
- Syllabus : GS-3 Internal Security
- Continuing issue – nothing significant in the article but should know about the basic issue.
- Generative AI’s ‘hallucinations’ may foster denial of science
- Syllabus – GS -3 Science and Technology
- Read about Artificial intelligence, Types, Benefits – Impacts – Ethical issues on use of AI
- January-April imports from China rise 4.6% to $37.86 bn
- Syllabus GS-2 Effect of policies and politics of developed and developing countries on India’s interests, Indian diaspora.
- Read about India – China Relationship, Major exports and Imports between the countries, issue of trade imbalance, solutions to cut down chinese imports
- Erdogan calls for unity; rival slams ‘most unfair’ election
- Prelims – Map marking Turkey
- Poland Map marking
- ISRO’s GSLV rocket places navigation satellite into orbit
- Syllabus : GS-3 Space
- Read about Various orbits – GSLV and PSLV – Ganganyaan mission
- UN peacekeeping mission: India to train women from ASEAN
- Syllabus : GS-2/ GS-3 Various Security forces and agencies and their mandate.
- Read about UN Peacekeeping mission – Importance – India’s contribution – CUNPK
- CAG voted in as WHO auditor for a second term
- Syllabus – Prelims
- Read about World Health Assembly , Inter Parliamentary union, IAEA, Organization for prohibition of chemical weapons
- Muslims lag behind all communities in higher education; U.P. shows worst decline, says study
- Syllabus – GS-2 Education
- Northeast gets its first Vande Bharat Express
- Syllabus – Prelims / GS-3 Infrastructure
- Pradhan discusses skill development with Singapore Dy. Prime Minister
- Syllabus – GS-2 Bilateral, regional and global groupings and agreements involving India and/or affecting India’s interests.
Text & Context
- The lack of teachers in higher education (GS-2)
- What has India done to curb unnecessary hysterectomies? (Prelims)