Why we join in Graduation?
- Crack IAS Examination at the age of 21 years just after finish college.
- Join IAS as early as possible to serve the long period in the service and probability to attain highest designation as chief Secretary in the state or Cabinet Secretary in the Union.
- Finish your all attempts by 28 years in general category so that if you are not qualifying then you have some other options in your Career.
- If Under graduate student choose same optional subject as they are doing with College Subject then they can keep focus on syllabus which is common for both and at least prepare for 500 marks.
- It is convenient for the students if they are taking same subject as Optional in 3 years course of Graduation.
- Syllabus are almost same for any optional if any one opted from the lists of Optional Subjects.
- As the UPSC syllabus covers from school (NCERT) to college, aspirants are strongly recommended to start preparation while in graduation.
- Learn Writing skills how to deal with questions for Subjective examination. (Only main marks will be counted for merit list and all India Rank.)
- Develop your writing skills in graduation in the college so that presentation of your answers in main examination are more efficient and marks fetching.
Enclosures of Class Room Course:
|Preliminary Examination||Main Examination||Evaluation process||Daily Activities|
|General Studies Paper-1||Compulsory Paper (Indian Language)||Class Tests||Previous Year Paper Discussion|
|General Studies Paper-2 (CSAT)||Compulsory Paper (English)||Subject End Tests||Practice objective and Subjective Questions|
|Essay Writing (Weekly)||Preliminary Test Series||Develop Writing skills|
||Main Test Series||Current Affairs (Live You Tube)|
|Course Material||Extra Material||Doubt Session|
|Preliminary and Main Examination booklet.||Current Affairs Magazine Monthly||Weekly doubt session with Faculties and subject experts.|
|Gist of Budget and Economic Survey||Personal Mentors.|
|Previous Year Papers|
|Preliminary Examination||Main Examination|
|General Studies Paper-1||Compulsory Paper (Indian Language)|
|General Studies Paper-2 (CSAT)||Compulsory Paper (English)|
|Essay Writing (Weekly)|
|General Studies Paper-1 General Studies Paper-2 General Studies Paper-3 General Studies Paper-4|
|Evaluation process||Daily Activities|
|Class Test||Previous Year Paper Discussion|
|Subject End Tests||Practice objective and Subjective Questions|
|Preliminary Test Series||Develop Writing skills|
|Main Test Series||Current Affairs (Live You Tube)|
|Course Material||Extra Material|
|Preliminary and Main Examination booklet.||Current Affairs Magazine Monthly|
|Gist of Budget and Economic Survey|
|Previous Year Papers|
|Weekly doubt session with Faculties and subject experts.|
|Class Planning and List of Books|
|Traun IAS, Personal Mentor facility ensure that each student get the right kind of support at all stages of their preparation. (Please contact/ visit our office on weekday 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)|
Why you join Tarun IAS?
- Best online Courses available in HD quality video.
- Course Study independent of Broadband Usage.
- Experienced faculties available to you in your study room.
- Get printed material in hard copy.
- Fusion Course (options available to Switch over offline course in normal condition.)
- Daily Answer writing practice.
- EMI options available.