C-SAT Enclosure for UPSC CSE
Tarun IAS | UPSC C-SAT - Features & Question pattern
- Simplest way to learn Math and Reasoning online.
- 75 Hours of brain storming classes.
- 5 Live doubt clear session and Guidance with faculty.
- Eradicate fear syndrome form Non-Math Students.
- Different techniques to solve Math and reasoning to reduce solving time.
- Solve difficulty level from basic to advance.
- How to improve in reading comprehension?
- Mentorship to build upon the weak points and works towards to strengthen to get more marks
in particular areas.
- Contact Program me in our center with limited numbers of students with faculty.
- The question papers will be in English only.
- CSAT will be of two hours duration.Join Now
- The question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions).
- CSAT questions carries 2.5 marks
- The total numbers of questions will be 80.
- -1/3 will be the negative marking.
- Total marks allocated for CSAT is 200.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to appear in both the Papers of Civil Services (Prelim). Examination for the purpose of evaluation. Therefore a candidate will be disqualified in case he/she does not appear in both the papers of Civil Services (Prelim) Examination.
Why you join Tarun IAS?
- Best online Courses available in HD quality video.
- Course Study independent of Broadband Usage.
- Experienced faculties available to you in your study room.
- Get printed material in hard copy.
- Fusion Course (options available to Switch over offline course in normal condition.)
- Daily Answer writing practice.
- EMI options available.