Antropology optional test series
- Total Number of Tests are 10 which categories including Sectional and Comprehensive.
- Both online and Offline mode.
- Offline- test will be conducted in our premises on every Saturday, Preet Vihar, New Delhi.
- Students willing to write the test in OFFLINE mode should inform the test Centre two days prior to the test. (by Thursday). Contact details to inform will be made available on the completion of the admission formalities.
- Anthropology optional test series Offline test time- 11am to 2pm.
- Both online and offline students have to submit the pdfs of scanned copies on the portal Question papers have to be downloaded and attempted only in the prescribed format for submission and evaluation. Answer sheets in any other format will be rejected.
- Each test has to be submitted within two weeks of the scheduled date of the test.
- Discussion of test will be on Monday in the classroom at HYDERABAD Centre.
- Doubts corner is placed on the portal, in which students can raise their doubts.
- Video explanation will be made available to both Online and Offline students on the portal.
- Students on prior appointment can meet the faculty for one to one sessions. Doubts corner is enabled on the portal for the online consultation.
- Answer sheets in scanned pdf to be uploaded on the portal by both Online and Offline students. SUBMISSION OF ANSWER SHEETS THROUGH MAIL OR IN ANY OTHER FORM IS STRICTLY NOT PERMITTED.
- Answer sheets evaluated thoroughly and will be placed on your dashboard within 14 days of submission.
- Doubts clarification and hand holding on improving presentation
- Validity of the course- 100 days from the date of admission.
- The students, who join the course later to 24th Oct 2020, are directed to follow the same sequence, to complete the tests in the allotted time. They can avail the explanations in ONLINE. Offline explanation of the tests currently in progress can be availed.
- Institute reserves the right to change the schedule based on the necessity.
Anthropology Optional Test Series Schedule_Final (1) (1)