UPSC GS FOUNDATION +NCERT
Book a Free Demo
Start Your UPSC Preparation with Tarun IAS
Features of the Course
- Both New as well as Old NCERT
- From Class 6th -12th are Covered
- Live classes, Bilingual course with high-quality class notes
- 120 days of well-planned classes
- Relevance for all the Government exams including CUET
- MCQ-based learning where each subject will have a test of 100.
- Kickstart your IAS GS preparation after completion of NCERT.
What Toppers Say About NCERT
- Must read books before you start your GS preparation
- More than 30 Questions in UPSC prelims come directly from these books.
- These books are readily available and accessible.
- OLD NCERTs give comprehensive coverage, especially in History.
- Without these books, GS preparation will be hollow.
GS Foundation Course Features:-
- Complete coverage of the Syllabus of all Two Phases-Preliminary and Mains.
- Detailed topic-wise fixed scheduled sync with class tests.
- Course from Basic (Tier-01 NCERT) to Advance (Tier-02).
- Continuous individual Assessments for personalized and concrete feedback.
- Current Affairs Classes.
- Learn concepts through previous year’s Papers and practice papers.
- Access to the best faculties of UPSC.
- Monthly Current Affairs Magazine.
- Prelims Test Series
- Comprehensive, Concise study materials in soft copy.