Start Your CSAT Preparation with Tarun IAS
Course Fee ₹1,499/-
Features of the Course
The CSAT Content Course has Concept Classes and Practice Question Classes on Quantitative Aptitude topics such as Vedic Maths, , LCM and HCF, Divisibility Rules, Averages, Number System, Ratio and Proportion, Time, Speed and Distance, Time and Work, Mixtures and Allegations, Number System, Percentages, Permutations and Combinations, Probability, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Venn Diagrams, and other concepts such as Chain Rule, Partnership, Ages, Clocks, Calendars Reasoning and Data Interpretation covers topics such as Membership, Syllogism, Blood Relations, Directions, Ranking, Series, Coding, Analytical Reasoning, Mathematical Operators, Odd One Out, Percentage Calculations etc.
- Comprehensive UPSC CSAT Course.
- On-Demand Live Online Classes: Complete course coverage QA, DI, VA/RC & LR
- Personal Mentorship by experienced faculties.
- Videos: Access to the recordings of all the classes (Every Live class gets recorded and is uploaded on the Online Portal).
- Quality Practice Material & Assignments.
- 85+ Hours Recorded Videos.
- Access to 24*7 Hours Support